To be eligible to apply for the PEI Skilled Worker stream you must:
· have a full‐time, non-seasonal (permanent or minimum of two years) job offer from a PEI employer in a high skilled occupation defined by the
National Occupation Classification (NOC)(link is external) skill level 0, A, or B;
· have at least two years of full‐time work experience in the past five years;
· have a valid work permit to be working in Canada;
· have legal status in country of residence;
· have successfully completed a post‐secondary degree or diploma (minimum two year program);
· be between the ages of 18 and 59;
· have sufficient English and/or French language ability to perform the job offered. Language ability can be verified by one of the following:
o a language test from an IRCC approved testing institute within the past two years with a minimum score of CLB/NCLC 4; or
o PEIW-02: Workforce Job Offer Form indicating employer is comfortable with the employee's proficiency in English and/or French to perform tasks associated with the job position being offered.
· have sufficient financial resources for the applicant and family to pay all immigration costs (including travel expenses) to be able to establish in PEI; and
· demonstrate a genuine intention to settle in PEI.