PEI Express Entry- No job offer. Based on IRCC system
Am I eligible to apply?
To be eligible for nomination through PEI Express Entry, you must:
· meet the requirements of at least one of the Federal Economic Immigration programs:
o Federal Skilled Worker Program;
o Federal Skilled Trades Program; or
o Canadian Experience Class
· create a Federal Express Entry Profile and be placed in the pool of candidates. You can create a profile at any time through IRCC(link is external).
There are two pathways to permanent residency through the PEI Express Entry Category, depending on if you have a job offer in PEI or not. Priority will be given to applicants that are living and working in PEI.
Graduates of publicly funded designated learning institutions in Canada are eligible to apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit upon graduation. PGWP holders who are seeking nomination under Express Entry are required to meet a minimum of nine months work experience with a PEI employer prior to being considered for immigration pathways if you:
· hold a PGWP and graduated from an institution outside of PEI;
· have a spousal open work permit as a result of a spouse’s study permit from an institution outside of PEI;
· have a minimum of four months prior to the expiry of your PGWP at time of submission of Expression of Interest.