The Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities stream selects candidates in the federal Express Entry system who meet provincial labour market needs to apply for nomination. Only candidates who receive a Letter of Interest from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration may apply.
To apply you must:
· receive a Letter of Interest from the Nova Scotia Nominee Program within the Express Entry system;
· submit your application within 30 calendar days of the date on which your letter of interest was issued;
· meet the minimum work experience requirements of the Express Entry stream for which you have qualified;
· demonstrate sufficient funds to successfully establish yourself and your family in Nova Scotia and to pay your immigration costs and travel expenses;
· have legal status in your current country of residence;
· meet eligibility criteria in place at the time you are issued a Letter of Interest; and
· have a valid Express Entry number and meet all IRCC criteria for the Express Entry pool.