International Graduate Entrepreneur- own the business & graduates of NS University
The International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream is for recent graduates of a Nova Scotia university or the Nova Scotia Community College. They must have already started or bought a Nova Scotia business and operated it for at least a year. If they intend to settle in Nova Scotia, the graduate may be nominated for permanent resident status. Application to the stream is by invitation only.
To apply you must:
· want to live permanently in Nova Scotia while owning and actively managing a Nova Scotia business;
· have at least one year’s continuous experience actively managing and owning your current Nova Scotia business (33.33% ownership minimum);
· have completed a degree or diploma after at least 2 academic years of full-time, in-person study at a university in Nova Scotia or the Nova Scotia Community College;
· have a valid post-graduation work permit;
· have a score of at least 7 on the Canadian Language Benchmark in speaking, listening, reading and writing in English or French;
· complete an online Expression of Interest;
· receive an Invitation to Apply from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration.