Federal Express Entry



Want to become Canadian Permanent Resident through the most popular Stream, Federal Express Entry, get your Free Assessment now by clicking on the above Free Assessment Link


Before you know more about Canadian Permanent Resident, know about the new PR Pathway Application open right now.


New PR Pathway Applications Open currently. Please check for the latest update.


Canada Intents to invite 90,000 Temporary Residents to become Permanent residents through six new streams. Its infamously called as “TR to PR Pathway” as well.

Effective May 6, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will begin accepting applications under the following 3 streams:

·       20,000 applications for temporary workers in health care

·       30,000 applications for temporary workers in other selected essential occupations

·       40,000 applications for international students who graduated from a Canadian institution


The streams will remain open until November 5, 2021, or until they have reached their limit. Up to 90,000 new permanent residents will be admitted under these 3 streams.    


To promote Canada’s official languages, 3 additional streams with no intake caps have also been launched for French-speaking or bilingual candidates. Communities across Canada benefit from French-speaking and bilingual newcomers, and this pathway will contribute to the vitality of these Francophone minority communities.




Becoming a Permanent Resident in Canada


Canada is a land of opportunity and thousands of people seek to become permanent residents and get their PR card every single year. In fact, Canada has been increasing the number of successful applicants each year. The Canadian government plans to invite 351,000 individuals to become permanent residents in 2021 and that number continues to grow!

Permanent resident is a person who has been given a right to reside in Canada permanently, yet he/she has not received the right to become the citizen, until he/she complies with the formalities of the same, should he/she wish to become a citizen of Canada. To know more click here.


What permanent residents can do

As a permanent resident, you have the right to:

·       get most social benefits that Canadian citizens receive, including health care coverage,

·       live, work or study anywhere in Canada,

·       apply for Canadian citizenship,

·       protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

You must pay taxes and respect all Canadian laws at the federal, provincial and municipal levels.


What permanent residents cannot do

You are not allowed to:

·       vote or run for political office,

·       hold some jobs that need a high-level security clearance.


Time Lived in Canada

To keep your permanent resident status, you must have been in Canada for at least 730 days during the last five years. These 730 days don’t need to be continuous. Some of your time abroad may count towards the 730 days. See what time abroad counts towards your permanent resident status.

To help you track your time in Canada, use a travel journal. Other ways to know how long you’ve been in Canada:

·       Ask a Canadian border officer when you enter Canada.

·       Apply for or renew your PR card. We will tell you if you’re eligible.


Losing your permanent resident status

You don’t lose your permanent resident status when your PR card expires. You can only lose your status if you go through an official process.

You can lose your permanent resident status if:

·       an adjudicator determines you are no longer a permanent resident after an inquiry or PRTD appeal;

·       you voluntarily renounce your permanent resident status;

·       a removal order is made against you and comes into force; or

·       you become a Canadian citizen.

Even if you don't meet the residency obligation, you are still a PR until an official decision is made on your status.

Learn how to avoid travel delays if you are not sure of your status.

Voluntarily giving up (renouncing) permanent resident status

Losing your permanent resident status does not happen automatically.

There may come a time when you no longer want to be a permanent resident of Canada.  If so, you can apply to voluntarily give up (renounce) your permanent resident status.

For example, if you:

·       know you have not met your residency obligations by being outside of Canada for a long period of time, and

·       would like to visit Canada, and

·       do not want to wait for a visa officer to do a formal assessment of your permanent resident status


·       would like to avoid processing delays at the Port of Entry

You may not be able to enter Canada until your permanent resident status is resolved either by receiving a permanent resident travel document or by voluntarily giving up your permanent resident status.


Federal Express Entry process requires step by step process, which involves :

1.   How express entry works- eligibility, application process, work experience, education, language skills are checked here.

2.   Collection of the documents including eligible English validation result, education assessment, job offers, police certificate, medical exams, proof of funds.

3.   Submission of express entry profile. – wait of Invitation to Apply.

4.   If invited, apply for permanent residence and pay fees, after uploading all the documents.

5.   If application is approved, we welcome you your new found land of unlimited opportunities, welcome to Canada.


To know more, contact us now !